The White House - Specialist Dementia Care
Our specialist Dementia Care Home, The White House. Our aim is to fulfil the lives of our residents who have dementia to live the life they deserve. Our trained staff are hear to make a difference and we welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can support your loved ones.
The White House, is nestled on the beautiful town of Teignmouth, found on the Devon Coast. The home, overlooks the bay with sunshine flooding the gardens and house. Our home offers the following services:
- 22 bedroom over two floors
- In-house cook and freshly prepared food
- Residents Lounge and Conservatory
- Activities Co-ordinator with regular 1:1 and group activities
- Trained and welcoming staff
The White House also offers 5 beautiful self contained apartments for those looking for independent living or respite care.
Each unit has its own bathroom & kitchen and peace of mind that staff are on hand to help maintain the independence and well being of our customers.
At The White House we are proud to offer the following services to all of our residents:
- Your own dedicated room, shared rooms can be arranged
- Dedicated activities
- Hairdresser and Chiropodist Services
- Freshly cooked meals on site
Dementia, together we can make a difference...
Lynn Humphries - Care Manager
As the registered Care Manager for The White House it is my responsiblity to deliver a safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led care home.
I am very proud of the team and the effort they put in delivering good care for our residents.